Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to log-on to VirtualInvestorConferences.com to view presentation
GARDEN GROVE, Calif. September 20, 2018, KushCo Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: KSHB) (“KushCo” or the “Company”), the parent company of innovative cannabis industry leaders such as Kush Bottles, Kush Energy, The Hybrid Creative, and Koleto Packaging Solutions, which provide a range of services and products for the regulated cannabis, CBD and other related industries, today announced that the September 12 presentation from Jim McCormick, CFO & COO, is now available for on-demand viewing at VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
KushCo’s presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors and advisors may download shareholder materials from the “virtual trade booth” for the next three weeks.
Recent Company Highlights
- Officially changed its name to KushCo Holdings Inc., reflecting a shift to a more diversified business model
- Company expects to report over $51 million in annual revenue for the fiscal year ended August 31st, 2018, representing an increase of approximately 171% compared with the fiscal year ended August 31st, 2017
- Opened an office in the Jiangbei District of Ningbo, China, establishing a physical presence that will further enable the Company to develop stronger manufacturing relationships and maintain consistent, high quality standards for customer needs globally
- Established Kush Energy, a new division focused on supplying the cannabis industry with tested, high quality solvents and hydrocarbons.
- Acquired Zack Darling Creative Associates and its wholly-owned subsidiary, The Hybrid Creative which offers brand strategy, design and marketing to cannabis and non-cannabis clients.
- Expanded internationally with the launch of Kush Supply Co. in Canada
- Opened several new warehouse facilities in Massachusetts to serve as the Company’s East Coast hub and Las Vegas, Nevada
To be added to the distribution list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Kush” in the subject line.
About KushCo Holdings, Inc.
KushCo Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: KSHB) is the parent company to a diverse group of business units that are transformative leaders in the cannabis, CBD and other related industries. KushCo Holdings’ subsidiaries and brands provide exceptional customer service, product quality, compliancy knowledge and a local presence in serving its diverse customer base.
KushCo Holdings’ brands include Kush Bottles, a dynamic sales platform that is the nation’s largest and most respected distributor of packaging, supplies, and accessories, Kush Energy, which provides ultra-pure hydrocarbon gases and solvents to the cannabis and CBD sector, Hybrid Creative, a premier creative design agency for cannabis and non-cannabis ventures, and Koleto Packaging Solutions, the research and development arm driving intellectual property development and acquisitions.
Founded in 2010, KushCo Holdings has now sold more than 1 billion units and regularly services more than 5,000 legally operated medical and adult-use dispensaries, growers, and producers across North America, South America, and Europe. KushCo Holdings subsidiaries maintain facilities in the five largest U.S. cannabis markets as well as having a local sales presence in every major U.S. cannabis market.
KushCo Holdings strives to be the industry leader for responsible and compliant products and services in the legal cannabis and CBD industry. The Company has been featured in media nationwide, including CNBC, Los Angeles Times, TheStreet.com, Entrepreneur, and business magazine Inc. While KushCo Holdings services all facets of the cannabis and CBD industries, it has no direct involvement with the cannabis plant or any products that contain THC or CBD.
For more information, visit www.kushco.com or call (888)-920-5874.
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire’s leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting’s extensive retail investor audience network.
Anne Donohoe / Nick Opich
KCSA Strategic Communications
212-896-1265 / 212-896-1206
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Phil Carlson / Elizabeth Barker
KCSA Strategic Communications
212-896-1233 / 212-896-1203
John M. Viglotti